Information for Butler County Residents
The NACo Dental Discount Card Program can help members save 5% to 50% on dental care, and 20% on orthodontics.
- Everyone is accepted
- Family membership includes all family members
- All discounts are available at the time of service
- Unlimited plan usage, with no administrative forms or waiting periods
- Significant savings on dental cleanings, x-rays, braces, dentures, crowns, root canals, and more
- The plan can complement health insurance plans or work with health savings accounts (HSAs), flexible spending plans, and health reimbursement arrangements.
- This is not insurance
The Discount Dental Program is easy to use. Members simply pay an annual or monthly fee for access to participating providers who have agreed to give services at discounted rates. For individuals, the fee is $59 per year or $6.95 per month. For families, the fee is $69 per year or $8.95 per month. You simply schedule an appointment with a participating dentist or specialist and present your membership card to receive a discount at the time of service.
To sign up, fill out a membership card and call NACo to activate it. Cards are available at the County Government Center, the Butler YMCA, the Cranberry YMCA, and the Butler Public Library.